Can you confidently say that your loved ones will be well taken care of should you no longer be able to provide for them? If your answer is no, then you need life insurance.
Life Insurance can be seen as a gift to your children, spouse, parents, in-laws and siblings. It is a precious gift you can give to your family to help them meet their financial needs even after you are no longer able to provide for them like you used to.
Our policy has so many incredible benefits that will put your mind at ease, such as:
- No paperwork – purchase this policy with a simple telephone call
- Up to R10 000 000 life cover for an affordable premium
- Your cover won’t expire
- You can add up to 10 beneficiaries to your policy
- Your premiums remain fixed for the first two years
- Unlike some insurers, we cover suicide after the first two years
- Your life cover won’t decrease while your policy is active
- Add disablement and dread disease cover to your policy, which won’t reduce your life cover amount if you claim
- If you fall terminally ill and your life expectancy is less than 12 months, your life cover will be paid out to you while you are still alive
- If you are getting married, having a child, buying a new home, or opening up a business, you may qualify to increase your cover amount without the need for further underwriting