Leave your details and we’ll call you back with a quote
You are fearless in your professional field and we know that you take care in giving your clients the best advice. We also know that we’re all human and we all make mistakes. If you are a professional such as an accountant, legal professional, engineer or architect, you’ll know that even the slightest error can end up causing your clients a lot of money. That’s where our Professional Indemnity insurance steps in. It protects you against claims made against you for financial loss suffered by a third party resulting from negligent advice, a professional error or omission during the provision of your professional service.
Who needs this cover?
Any individuals or companies who give professional advice. These experts usually hold qualifications in their areas of expertise and service such as:
● Legal Professionals
What is covered?
If you are held legally liable to pay damages to a third party as a result of any negligent act, error or omission committed by you or anyone on your behalf while providing your professional services, you will be covered by this policy. We will also help defend you if you are not legally liable. If you are found to be legally liable, we will settle with the third party. The legal expenses incurred by recovering any professional fees owed to you will also be covered.
What isn’t covered?
● Liability arising from a breach of contract unless it is a breach or alleged breach of professional services provided by you.
● Liability arising out of any deliberate, willful, dishonest, fraudulent, criminal or malicious act or omission committed by you or on your behalf.
● The cost of rectifying your work.
● The financial loss suffered by a third party will be covered, but not damage to their tangible property or bodily injury suffered.
● Fines and penalties imposed on you by any regulatory authority or body.
● First party losses such as a loss to your own business.
For more information regarding Professional Indemnity cover or for a quote click hereto submit your information.