Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH) Registration number: 1998/013847/07, a licensed controlling company of the following authorised insurers and financial services provider - First for Women Insurance Company Ltd, is the sponsor of the “immediate deduction” competition, which will be giving away 5 x R5000 cash prizes. TIH’s registered office is at Auto and General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
DURATION OF THE COMPETITION
1. The competition commences on 15 September 2021 and ends on 15 October 2021, both days inclusive. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION
2 The competition is open to all new policyholders whose initial premium is due and payable and who pay their initial premium through same day deduction successfully.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
3. The competition is not open to-
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of TIH and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
4. You may not participate in or be eligible to win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by TIH affiliates within the past three months. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by TIH affiliates after the expiry of three months after the date on which you won the last competition.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the competition, participants are required to do the following-
5.1 Take out a new policy with an authorised Motor Vehicle Dealership with a valid intermediary agreement with any of the TIH Short Term Insurers or take out a new policy with one of the TIH Short Term Brands which are as follows:
First for Women Insurance Company Limited
5.2 The initial premium of the policy must be paid through same day deduction.
5.3 The policy must still be active when the winners are drawn.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
6. You are entered into the draw for every new policy that you enter into between 15 September 2021 and 15 October 2021.
7. The winners will be selected at random and will each receive R5000 prize money.
8. 10 lucky winners will be chosen across all insurance brands as well as partner dealers. The lucky winners will be split as follows:
5 winners from First for Women Insurance Company Limited
Winners will be announced on 1 November 2021.
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE PRIZE
8. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. TIH will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
11. TIH may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
DELIVERY AND / OR ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE
12. TIH will contact winners telephonically to arrange for transfer of the prize.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
14. If TIH or a third party supplier is unable to contact a winner within 24 hours or if the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize and TIH reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
15. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for TIH to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
16. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which TIH may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize).
17. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
18. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls/text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
20. TIH and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into or obtain any materials related to the competition.
21. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to TIH with this competition prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further TIH competitions for a set period to be determined by TIH.
22. TIH does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
22.1 your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize; or
22.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
23. TIH and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
24. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
25. TIH may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
26. TIH and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third-party suppliers.
27. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
28. TIH and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
29. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
30. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that –
30.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
30.2 you will take full responsibility for your partner;
30.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
31. By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from TIH and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies via direct marketing including electronic communications. No contestant or winner of this competition is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with TIH affiliates and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.
32. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means TIH’s partners, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
33. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
34. TIH and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.