Your vehicle must meet the below criteria.
- A passenger, 4x4 or light commercial vehicle with a gross vehicle mass of less than 3 500kg.
- Has a valid manufacturer warranty in place.
- Have a full-service history in place, as per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Is not a taxi, rental vehicle, exotic vehicle, rebuilt vehicle (Code 3), modified vehicle or a vehicle that is or has been used in any form of motoring competition or sport.
- Is in sound mechanical condition and has a valid roadworthy certificate.
Normal wear and tear isn’t covered by this policy. Note that services must be kept up to date for the policy to remain valid.
Contact us on 0861 11 25 64 from Monday to Friday, between 08:00 and 17:00 and one of our knowledgeable advisors will guide you through the process.
When claiming, please have the following information on hand:
- Owner’s name
- Policy number
- Current odometer reading on your vehicle
- Nature of mechanical failure/breakdown
- Address where the vehicle can be inspected
- Service records and/or invoices.