Caravan & Trailer Insurance
We offer Caravan, Caravan Loose Contents, and Trailer Insurance.
With Caravan Insurance, you’ll receive comprehensive cover in the event your caravan is damaged or stolen. The policy also covers certain damages caused to a third party and their property.
In addition, you’ll be covered for the following if you use your caravan in South Africa:
- The cost of storing and towing your caravan to the nearest repairer provided you always use the 1st for Women towline to tow your caravan.
- Accidental damage or theft for your caravan up to market value or the stated value on the insurance schedule, whichever is the lesser.
- If you are legally liable for an accident, cause damage to another party’s property, or if a person died or was injured because of an accident involving your caravan, we will indemnify the other party on your behalf up to the maximum amount stated on your schedule.
Caravan Loose Contents Insurance
We know that all those bits and bobs you carry around in your caravan make your great outdoor experience homely, which is why we offer Caravan Loose Contents Insurance.
Whether it’s a small TV, a fridge, your trusty Weber for that perfect summer braai, or extra bedding to keep you warm on a cold winter’s night, make sure that you insure your caravan’s loose contents for loss, damage or theft.
We understand that sometimes it’s impossible to pack light. Whenever you hit the road with your trailer in tow, Trailer Insurance fully covers you in the event that it is damaged or stolen, as well as for certain damages caused to a third party's property.
In addition to the above, you’ll also be covered for:
- The cost of storing and towing your trailer to the nearest repairer, provided you always use the 1st for Women towline to tow your trailer.
- Accidental damage or theft to your trailer up to its market value or to the value stated on the schedule, whichever one is lesser.
- Accidental damage caused by the insured trailer.
Remember that your Trailer Insurance policy covers the trailer itself and not the loose contents in the trailer.
If you are transporting anything of value in a trailer and it will be left unattended for an extended period of time, we recommend you take out a Portable Possessions Policy to protect your valuables.
BACKGET A QUOTE