No business is without risk, and this is why you need to partner with an insurer that understands the very core of your business – your needs, your goals and overall business aspirations.
At 1st for Women, we have tailor-made a variety of Business Insurance policies to suit your individual business needs. Whether you own a hair salon, an accountancy firm or a coffee shop, we have the right cover for you. Doesn’t that make you feel confident enough to concentrate on building your empire?
Depending on the nature of your business, you can choose the following types of fab cover:
- Business interruption: You may claim if you lose turnover/sales/revenue/income as a result of loss of or damage to your business property.
- Buildings combined: You may claim for loss of or damage to the physical structure of your business building and its outbuildings.
- Office contents: We cover the office contents you keep within your business premises, such as your business books of account, manuscripts, written records, maps, plans, drawings, deeds, wills, and more.
- Fidelity Guarantee: This is for business losses suffered due to fraud by employees.
- Electronic equipment: Damage to your computers and licensed software of your business is covered.
- Business All Risk: Cover for business items that are regularly taken away from your insured premises.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance has been specially made with small to medium sized businesses that offer advice or a service in mind. With this cover, you can be protected against key risks that can arise from day-to-day operations. Think of it as your safety net when things start to fall apart.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance: 1st for Women understands that mistakes happen, and a simple, flawed decision can cause a business and the director a loss in revenue and personal assets in the event of negligence or mismanagement. Directors and Officers Liability Insurance has been exclusively designed to protect officers and directors against claims that they are legally liable for as a result of an error in judgement.
We offer a wide variety of Business Products such as Biz Assist, Directors & Officers, and Errors & Omissions.
Read more about them below: