Buildings Insurance

You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for an insurance policy that will protect the physical structure of your home. If you’re looking for insurance to protect the possessions that make your house a home, please click on home contents insurance.

A Buildings Insurance policy covers loss or damage to the structure of your house as a result of the following:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake.

  • Burst water pipes.

  • Storms and floods.

  • Damage to your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled).

  • Aircrafts or objects falling from them .

  • Malicious or intentional damage.

  • Break-in or theft, where we can see the damage caused by the break-in.

  • Subsidence (sinking) of land and landslips.

  • Your garages, outbuildings, swimming pool, walls and gates are all covered by buildings insurance.

Avoid landing in hot water when your geyser bursts by remembering to state that you want to add geyser cover - and specify how many geysers you have when taking out one of our Buildings Insurance policies. You also have to option to increase your Homeowners Liability Cover that includes Public and Domestic Liability Cover to R5 million, R10 million, R20 Million, for a small additional fee.

Want us to call you back?
X Close

Are you looking for an obligation-free quote? Need more information on the products and benefits available? Then all you need to do is provide your details - a friendly and efficient consultant will call you.