Ster Kinekor incentive Programme terms and conditions
1st for Women knows that women in South Africa are ready for a relaxing night out! That’s why we are running an incentive programme with Ster-Kinekor where participants can receive two free movie tickets, two small cold drinks and two small tubs of popcorn when they receive an obligation-free insurance quote from 1st for Women.
The promotor of the incentive programme is First for Women Insurance Company Limited (Registration number:1998/004804/06), an authorised financial services provider (FSP:15261), whose registered office is at Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
DURATION OF THE INCENTIVE PROGRAMME
1. The incentive programme commences on 23 November 2017 and ends on 15 December 2017 both days inclusive. After this date no further entries to the incentive programme will be permitted.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE INCENTIVE PROGRAMME
2. The incentive programme is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document. This incentive programme is not exclusive to 1st for Women customers.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE INCENTIVE PROGRAMME
3. The incentive programme is not open to-
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of 1st for Women and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a incentive programme; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
4. Participants are eligible for this incentive programme by completing an obligation-free quote using the following mechanism:
4.1. by clicking on our web banners advertising the incentive programme, completing a contact-request form, and completing an obligation free quote with an authorised representative of 1st for Women; or
4.2. by completing an obligation free quote on the 1st for Women website and viewing an estimated premium.
HOW MANY REWARDS CAN YOU RECEIVE?
5. A person will only be eligible to receive the reward once. After an obligation free quote has been completed and the reward received, any subsequent quotes through the incentive programme will not result in further rewards.
6. By completing an obligation free quote, participants stand a chance to receive a reward of two free Ster-Kinekor 2D movie tickets, two small (650ml) soda’s and two small tubs of popcorn.
7. By participating in the incentive programme participants stand a chance of receiving their share of a total of 250 rewards.
7.1. The incentive programme will end once each of the 250 rewards have been allocated. If an individual is in the process of receiving a quotation, and the 250 rewards have been allocated to eligible participants, the individual will not receive a reward even if an obligation free quotation has been completed
7.2. There is no guarantee that once quotations have been received that reward vouchers will be issued. 1st for Women accepts no responsibility if participants are only contacted after the incentive programme has been closed.
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE REWARD
8. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a reward are for your own account. 1st for Women will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the incentive programme and your acceptance and/or use of a reward.
9. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a reward, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the reward date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
10. 1st for Women may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a reward. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the reward.
DELIVERY/ COLLECTION OF REWARD
11. 1st for Women will contact the winner to arrange the collection/ delivery of the reward.
12. In the event that you win a reward provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the reward at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the reward. All correspondence regarding the reward must be directed at the supplier of the reward. 1st for Women will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the reward.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
13. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to 1st for Women.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of becoming eligible of receiving the reward.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE REWARD
15 .If 1st for Women or a third party supplier is unable to contact a recipient via email within 30 days or if the recipient is unable to redeem their reward, the recipient will forfeit the reward and 1st for Women reserves the right to submit their reward to the next eligible participant.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
16. You may not receive a reward if it is unlawful for 1st for Women to supply such a reward to you. If you do receive such a reward, you will forfeit it.
17. If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which 1st for Women may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the reward/s (in the event that you have already won a reward);
18. Your entry into the incentive programme and/or your acceptance of a reward (in the event that you qualify for a reward) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a reward (in the event that you win a reward which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
19. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the incentive programme, the telephone calls / text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
20. 1st for Women and its affiliates are not responsible for any quotes or entries which are not received, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, 1st for Women and its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether or on the Internet, or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
21. 1st for Women and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the incentive programme.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to 1st for Women is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this incentive programme prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further 1st for Women incentive programmes for a set period to be determined by 1st for Women.
23. 1st for Women does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a reward, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
23.1. your entry or participation in the incentive programme will necessarily result in you receiving a reward;
23.2. a reward, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
23.3. a reward, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
24. 1st for Women and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a reward or any changes to a reward that may be made at any time.
25. Rewards may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
26. 1st for Women may invite you to be present when the reward recipients are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
27. 1st for Women and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the incentive programme and any rewards, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this incentive programme and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
28. You agree that your participation in the incentive programme, and your acceptance and/or use of a reward, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
29. 1st for Women and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the incentive programme or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any reward, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
30. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this incentive programme and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a reward.
31. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a reward is subject to the proviso that –
31.1. all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
31.2. you will take full responsibility for your partner;
31.3. you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a reward;
31.4. any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
32. By entering this incentive programme, participants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from 1st for Women and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No participant of this incentive programme is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with 1st for Women and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.
33. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means 1st for Women’s partners, co promoters and sponsors of this incentive programme, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
34. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
35. 1st for Women’s decision on any matter concerning the incentive programme and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.