1st for Women will protect the physical structure of your home in the event of fire, lightning, earthquake or other natural disasters, malicious damage, break-in and theft, burst water pipes, and more.
Our Buildings Insurance policy covers loss or damage to the structure of your house as a result of the following:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake.
- Burst water pipes.
- Storms and floods.
- Damage to your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled).
- Aircraft or objects falling from them.
- Malicious or intentional damage.
- Break-in or theft where we can see the damage caused by the break-in.
- Subsidence (sinking) of land and landslips.
- Your garages, outbuildings, swimming pool, walls and gates are all covered.
Don’t land in hot water when your geyser bursts – remember to state that you want to add geyser cover and specify how many geysers you have when taking out a Buildings Insurance policy. You also have the option to increase your Homeowner’s Liability Cover that includes Public and Domestic Liability cover to R5 million, R10 million, R20 Million for a small additional fee.
Click here to see what benefits are automatically included when you take out Buildings Insurance.