Comprehensive Car Insurance is an all-inclusive, all-encompassing insurance policy that will cover your vehicle against most risks and perils.
With Comprehensive Car Insurance, your vehicle will be covered if it is stolen or if there’s a break-in. You will also be covered for your own damage as well as the damage, costs and expenses of any third party in the event of an accident that you caused.
With your Comprehensive Car Insurance policy we will also include:
- The towing and storage of your vehicle if it is involved in an accident - provided that you always use the 1st for Women towline to tow your car.
- Medical costs of up to R500 in the event of an accident.
- Your vehicle’s canopy and its sound system are covered against theft and damage provided that you insurance schedule states that you are paying for this cover.
- You can opt to have hail damage cover included in your Comprehensive Car Insurance policy.
- You can also choose to take the car hire option, which will get you back on the road if your vehicle has been stolen or damaged, in no time.
Remember that if your car is financed by a bank, Comprehensive Car Insurance is a must!